Monday, October 1, 2012

Winchester Apple Cross -- supplemental post

Doug Graham, photographer extraordinaire and friend of Thompson & Sons Racing LLC, got some great pictures at Winchester that I've snatched off of Facebook.  They fill in some interesting gaps in my version of events:

This is me around mid race when I had to work into the wind on the road; I dropped John Rogers & the Sportif Coaching guy after this I think.  Turns out I was first Cat 3 in my race, so that's cool.

Jake probably first lap among the crowd, looking quite comfortable.

Jake & Cody Alverez over the barriers early

Jake, also early in the woods.
Jake on the wall in traffic

Jake & Larry Miller climbing the wall

Then Larry uses his bulk to put Jake into the tape (Larry says Jake passed him right back)






This was on the last lap as the guy in green is catching Jake
And this is me having an aneurism telling Jake that he has to go and keep this guy off
That's awesome (someone tell me when my glasses make my hair look like that, please)



No comments:

Post a Comment